The Executive Committee of International Federation of Sports Medicine Held the Working Meeting in Shanghai
Source： Release date：2012-07-19 18:58:05browse：6047
April 25-28, 2012, the executive committee of International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS) held the working meeting in Shanghai, undertaken by China Institute of Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine Branch of CSSS.
The chairman, honorary chairman, vice chairman, treasurer, executive committee members OF FIMS and about 30 delegates from WADA, ASOIF, AWOIF and ICSSPE attended the meeting. Director of China Institute of Sports Medicine Prof. Li Guoping attended the meeting as the vice chairman of FIMS.
This meeting debriefed the working report of FIMS, discussed the preparation of World Congress of Sport Medicine and the revising and publicizing of the 3rd edition of team doctor handbook, and then determined the strategic cooperation with ACSM.
During the meeting, vice director of General Administration of Sports of China Duan Shijie met with the executive committee members of FIMS.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held