2013 Forum on the Development of Sports Industry and Sporting Goods Industry held in Beijing
Source： Release date：2013-10-27 21:23:49browse：1364
On May 31, the same day with 2013 China Sport Show, 2013 Forum on the Development of Sports Industry and Sporting Goods Industry was held in Beijing. Sponsored by China Sport Science Society (CSSS) and China Sporting Goods Federation (CSGF), the theme of the forum was: Sporting Goods: Innovation and Development.
Mrs. Xiao Min the chairman of CSGF and assistant director of General Administration of Sport, Mr. Li Hua the director of Sport Equipment Center of General Administration of Sport, Prof. Zhu Li the vice president of CSSS and vice director of China Institute of Sport Science (CISS) attended the forum. 150 delegates from colleges, institutes, governments and corporations attended.
Yang Yue, Research Fellow of CISS, gave report of How to Survive in the Winter? – The Direction Choice of China Sports Industry in a down Economy. Yang Yue analyzed China sports industry and sporting goods industry from the aspect of macroeconomics and pointed out the key problem: On the level of the state, the strategic orientation of sports industry was unclear, even be ignored. From the input to the mass sports, China sports industry faced the marginalization of the central government. On the level of the market, sports industry faced the corporations declined business performance, serious structural surplus and unreasonable industrial structure. He warned that China sports industry might be shrinking continually unless doing some certain adjustment. At last he put forward targeted suggestion.
Shen Li, lecturer of Beijing Sport University, gave report of Research on the Innovation of Sporting Goods Brand based on Brand Strategic Management. Prof. Tang Haipeng of Aichi University in Japan gave report of Innovation and Development of Japanese Sporting Goods—50 Years of Yonex.
In the afternoon, the forum held the academic salon. Mr. Zhang Dong the vice inspector of Mass Sport Department of General Administration of Sport, Mr. Yang Yue from CISS, Prof. Xiao Shuhong from Beijing Sport University, Mrs. Shen Li from Beijing Sport University and Mr. Zhang Tao the vice president of Anta Company attended the salon. They reported on Outdoor Fitness Equipment and Sports Industry, Brand Building of Sporting Goods based on Value Innovation, Enlightenment of Foreign Sporting Goods Brand Development, Innovation and Development of China Sporting Goods Industry, etc. Experts discussed warmly and answered questions by audience.
- csss-nominated expert won “national innovation excellence certificate”
- csss launches“national day for scientific and technological workers”activities in harbin
- csss holds “2017 scientific fitness open class” in beijing
- “the 1st national community and employee sport officers training course of 2017” held in hefei, anhui
- csss delegation visits chinese pharmaceutical association
- “high-end forum of sport and medicine integrated big health” held in beijing
- csss holds 2017 secretary-general meeting of academic branches in beijing
- annoucement of preliminary evaluation and re-evaluation of 2014 science and technology award of china sport science society (csss)
- china sport science society has its own wechat public number
- the 8th session of the 7th csss executive council of china sport science society (csss) was held