Branch of Sport Computer Application
Source： Release date：2011-10-10 23:04:56browse：1573
The informatization of sport in China began in the middle 1980s. For the preparation of Beijing Asian Games, the former State Sports Commission investigated the application of computer in foreign countries and established some specialist agencies such as the office of computer application, institute of information, center of electronic information, which was the beginning of Chinas sport informatization.
The Branch of Computer Application of CSSS in established in January 1987 with approval of the standing committee of CSSS. Now it is subordinated to the Shanghai University of Sport. In March 2005, the 5th Member Congress held in Shandong elected the 5th committee consisting of 22 persons with Zhao Li as the chairman. In February 2011, the 7th Member Congress held in Shanghai elected the 7th committee consisting of 26 persons with Dai Jian as the chairman.
II Organization Structure
Chairman: Dai Jian
Vice Chairman Jiang Yong Hong Yuming Shi Zhihao Zhang Hui
Members of the Standing Committee (Listed in the Order of the strokes in their surnames):
Liu Yu Liu Meijin Zhang Hui Shi Zhihao Hong Yuming Zhong Yaping Jiang Hongwei Jiang Yong Dai Jian
Secretary-general: Zhang Hui (Pluralistic)
Members of the Committee (Listed in the order of the strokes in their surnames)
Wang Guanghe Liu Yu Liu Weimin Liu Meijin Qi Fang Zhu Li Xu Yicheng Li Shangbin Li Xiaodong Li Weiqing Zhang Minchao Zhang Hui Yi Mingnong Shi Zhihao Hong Yuming Zhong Yaping Zhao Huiqun Yao Yao Jiang Hongwei Jiang Yong Guan Yepeng Lei Zhao Peng Yong Dai Jian Dai Jinbiao Wei Zhengang
III Calendar of Academic Activities
1. In May 1994, Seminar of OA Technique Standard of Sport Universities was held in Beijing.
2. In October 1994, Lecture of Computer Application in Sports was held.
3. In March 2005, the 1st meeting of the 5th Conference of the Branch of Computer Application of CSSS was held in Shandong Sport University (branch of Rizhao).
4. In May 2005, published the "Notice of Science& Technology Research Subjects of CSSS (Branch of Computer Application)".Through the qualification, evaluation and the final review, 16 research subjects were initiated.
5. In May 2007, Academic Communication Conference of Branch of Computer Application was held in Lijiang, Yunnan.
6. In May 2009, Seminar of Branch of Computer Application was held in school of computer and information engineering of Hehai University, Changzhou, Jiangsu.
7. In December 2010, Academic Conference of China Sport Computer Application was held in Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology.
8. The 1st meeting of the 7th committee of the Branch of Computer Application will be held in Shanghai Sport University.
IV The Development of the Subject
The application of high technology in the training work has been the main trend of athletic sports. The combination, inter-infiltration, mutual promotion of modern scientific theory and technology has been the main power of the development of basic research and athletic sports. As the concessive development of computer science and technology, it has infiltrated into all fields of sports, sports have begun to step into "age of science" from "age of experience", and technology of computer and information processing is playing a critical role in sport training, education, competition, management and other fields.
V Introduction of the Subordinated Unit
Shanghai University of Sport (SUS), the very first university of its kind in New China, was established in November 1952. Over the past 50 years, SUS has always been devoted to the teaching of the science of physical culture and sports. With "developing the students both physically and mentally with a balanced education of liberal arts and science, and with the mutual enhancement of morality and techniques in order to cultivate all-round talents for the society" as its educational principle, the University has carried forward its fine teaching traditions and has created a favorable cultural and academic atmosphere. With "developing both physically and mentally; being athletic, competitive and persevering" as its motto, SUS is dedicated to nurturing a teaching and learning spirit characterized by "being careful and precise, honest and sincere; living up to the name of a teacher and realizing that teaching benefits teachers and students alike". SUS comprises schools and departments that offer bachelor and postgraduate programs, programs for adults and programs for overseas students, as well as one affiliated competitive sport school. There are 8 teaching schools and departments: School of Physical Education and Sports Coaching, Wushu School (School of Martial Arts), School of Sports and Humanities, School of Kinesiology, School o